Header Ads

Best Whatsapp Status – Coolest Whatsapp Status | Whatsapp Status 2018

1000 Whatsapp Status Hindi and English

Best Whatsapp Status – Coolest Whatsapp Status | Whatsapp Status 2018

Today I’m Going to share more then 1000 Whatsapp status, Hindi Whatsapp status and also English Whatsapp Status, I hope You Enjoy this, and I’m Sure You Don’t Find this quits in other websites, so just copy from her and post it to your whatsapp status with your friends.
Sr. No

Best Whatsapp Status Collections

1When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.
2Am quitting face book to face my books.
3हकूमत दूसरों के दम पर तो कोई भी कर ले , जो अपने दम पर छा जाए ………. वो हम है 😉 😏
4I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG
5Facebook is like prison, you write on walls and get poked by people you don’t know.
6We all r born to die don’t feel more special than me
7I look at people sometimes and think… Really??? That’s the sperm that won.
8साले वो सब भी attitude के दीवाने बने जा रहे है … जिन्हे ये भी नहीं पता की attitude में कितने “t” होते हैं 😜 😎 😏
9People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!
10Don’t worry, the spider is smaller than you. “Yeah. So is a grenade.”
11तेवर न दिखाओ तो लोग आँख दिखाने लग जाते हैं 😎 😏 😏 😎
12Trust me I am a liar.
13गुस्सा तो मुझे विरासत में मिला है 😎😏😏
14Your intelligence is my common sense.
15Facebook should have “So What” button!
16Of course I talk to myself… sometimes I need expert advice.
17Dear Math plzz grow up & Solve your own problem, I’M tried of for solving them for U..
18Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off…
19Galileo-Great mind!…Einstein-genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates-brilliant mind…..ME-Never Mind!.
20Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.!!
21Marriage is like a walk in the park… Jurrasic Park.
22बस इबादत में कमी है ज़नाब , वरना ख़ुदा तो हर जग़ह मौजूद है।
23If you see me smiling in public, it means I’m laughing at the jokes I tell myself in my head
24Stop writing love quotes on your facebook.. It will hurt you more than you know.
25This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.
26सच्चे किस्से शराब खाने में सुने वो भी हाथ मे जाम लेकर, झूठे किस्से अदालत में सुने वो भी हाथ मे गीता-कुरान लेकर…
27Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
28…It’s Not That I Hate You… But Let’s Put It This Way If You Were On Fire And I Had A Gallon Of Water I’d Drink It.
29Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
30You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
31लोग रिश्ते छोड़ देते है पर बहस नहीं
32Say it to my face, not through your status!
33कमाल की मोहब्बत थी उसको हमसे यारों,अचानक ही शुरू हुई और बिन बतायें ही ख़त्म 😢😢
34That moment when there’s a spider on you, and you suddenly turn into a black belt karate master.
35जिनके दिल ❤ पे चोट लगती है ना दोस्तों वो आंखों से नहीं दिल 💔 से रोते है 😢 😢 😢 😢
36I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…
37Some days I wish I had the wisdom of a 90 year old, the body of a 20 year old, and the energy of a 3 year old.
38Don’t piss me off then tell me to calm down, that’s like stabbing someone and then asking why they’re bleeding.
39If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.
40I don’t know how to act my age because I’ve never been this old before.
41Treat me the way you expect to be treated.
42हम उन लोगों में से नहीं जो गूगल पर स्टेटस खोजते है ….. मेरा स्टेटस लोग गूगल पर खोजते है 😎 😎
43बड़ी मंज़िलों के मुसाफ़िर, छोटा दिल नहीं रखते
44There’s always a person that you hated for no reason.
45Facebook should have a limit on times you can change your relationship status… After 3 it should default to “unstable”.
46Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
47हर चीज़ की कीमत समय आने पर ही होती है,मुफ्त में मिलता हुआ ये ओक्सिजन, अस्पताल में बहुत महंगा बिकता है।।
48ज़िन्दगी बदलने के लिए लड़ना पड़ता है और आसान बनाने के लिए समझना पड़ता है..
49हम बस Attitude में रहते हैं फिर सामने कोई भी हो भाव कम देते हैं 😉 😏
50I’m cle’a[ni.ng m’y’ ke]yb36oa;rd.
51एक सच : आपका सबसे अच्छा दोस्त किसी और जाति से होगा और आपका सबसे बड़ा दुश्मन आपका कोई अपना ही होगा
52I may not be the best, I may not loved by any one but I am me. That’s what makes me special.
53A deaf child says “For all of you I am deaf but for me all of you are dumb”. Life have different perspective live the way you want to!
54Yes, you do have a right to your opinion…And I have a right to mine. And my opinion is that your opinion is ridiculously stupid!
55I thought I wanted a long career, turns out I just wanted cash money.
56Don’t like my attitude? Report me at whocares dot com
57फालतू मैं सुनता नही किसी से, चाहे कोई कितना भी खास हो…दब के रहना सीखा नही किसी से, चाहे अगला कितना भी बड़ा बदमाश क्यों ना हो 😉😎
58खुशियों का कोई रास्ता नहीं , खुश रहना ही रास्ता है
59Linda notices that nobody ever says, “It’s only a game” when their team is winning.

Funny Whatsapp Status

60A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!
61Everything funnier when your supposed to be quiet..
62Can’t talk, telepathy only!
63When it’s you against me, you either win or you die!!!
64Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
65पहले लड़कियाँ अपने नाम में Devi लगाती थीं तो उन्हें पति भी देवता मिलते थे…. अब लड़कियाँ Angel लगाती हैं तो उन्हें पति राक्षस ही मिलेंगे।
66My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
67My damn phone doesn’t allow me text or call due to low battery but it has enough battery to keep screaming, “Low battery, Low battery…
68आदमी कितना भी व्यस्त रहता हो..मगर पास से जाती हुई खूबसूरत लड़की को देखने 👀के लिये वो टाइम निकाल ही लेता है…इसे बोलते है इंसानियत 🙂 😁😁
69The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
70On the other hand…you have different fingers
71If College has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking 🙂
72Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive.
73People who exercise live longer, but what’s the point when those extra years are spent at gym.
74Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status.
75Read books instead of reading my status!
76AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
77I hate men but I’m not lesbian.
78Don’t get a man(\woman) ,get a dog …they are loyal and they die sooner.
79आदमी कभी भी इतना झूठा नही होता …अगर औरते इतने सवाल न करती 😂 😂 😂
80I’M JUST HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE UNIVERSE.
81I’m pretty sure the whole “ladies first” thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.
82When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..
83I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!
84बिना चॉकलेट दिए जो लड़का लड़कियों के साथ रिलेशन में रह लिया , समझ लो वो बिना petrol के कार भी चला सकता है 😁😁
85In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it.
86SI unit of ignorance = “seen”
87पढाई करो फेल होने से मत ड़रो ….लाईन मारो सेंड़ल पड़ने से मत ड़रो …. प्रपोज करो चप्पल खाने से मत डरो …. क्योंकि गीता मे लिखा है कर्म करो फल की चिन्ता मत करो😜😜😁
88Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
89HEY,YOU ARE READING MY STATUS AGAIN??
90प्यार तो हम दोनों ने किया था मैंने 😎 बहुत किया था और उसने बहुतों से किया था 😜😜😁
91People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. 😉
92Life is Short – Chat Fast!
93It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper.
94You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it ..
95Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed – Is only because of the shampoo
96कुछ लडकियाँ अच्छे भले लड़कों को भाई बोलकर ज़िंदा लाश बना देती है 😁😁
97I saw a shampoo with the title: “Rich-looking” So I washed my purse ..
98God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me 😛
9980% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.


Whatsapp Status Attitude

280Attitude is like underwear- don’t show it just wore it
281I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
282Never explain yourself, Your real friends don’t need it, & Your enemies Won’t believe it..
283Oye तू तेरे ATTITUDE की फोटो खींच कर OLX पे बेच दे, क्योंकि पुरानी चीज हमें पसंद नहीं
284Hath pe ghadi koyi bhi Bandhi ho…. Lekin waqt apna hona chahiye”
285I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
286I am not a Nerd, I m just smarter than you..
287अकड़ उतनी ही दिखाना जितनी तेरी औकात हैं।
288Waiting for Wi-Fi network.
289When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
290I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
291Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.
292Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life…
293The biggest slap to your enemies is your success
294Before you judge me make sure that you’re perfect.. ??
295There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.
296Your Whatsapp status say’s online…If your online then why aren’t you texting me
297AττiTυdΣ‬ तो ‪अपना‬ भी ‪‎खतरनाक‬ है ,जिसे‬ भुला ‪दिया‬ SO ‪‎भुला‬ दिया,फिर‬ एक ‪ही‬ शब्द ‪याद‬ रहता है,Wнo are U ?
298I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and u should try too.
299If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.!!!
300Don’t make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. 🙂
301If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.