Header Ads

Best Attitude Whatsapp Status 2018 {Text+Images}

Attitude WhatsApp Status: To Day I’m going to share 30+ Best Attitude WhatsApp Statusin English. Latest top Whatsapp Status 2018. Just Go through and update your New Attitude Whatsapp Status

 In Text Status:

Best English Attitude Whatsapp Status:

  • If some one hates you without reason, then Give the reason to him..!
  • It is so simple to be wise… Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • May my enemies live a long life to see my success….
  • I don’t have time to hate people who hate me… cuz I’m too busy in loving people who love me.
  • Whenever I think of quit smoking…. I need a Cigarette to think.
  • Someone asked me what is my attitude.. then I simply replied. “Being Single is my Attitude”
  • My personality is who I am.. & my attitude depends on who YOU are!
  • When a bird hits your window, have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  • I wish I had Google in my hand and antivirus in my heart.😉
  • Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.
  • It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow OLD, but they never grow UP!
  • I am not changed, it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
  • Smile in front of your haters – It kills them.
  • Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed.
  • Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care, who is the king.
  • Excuse me. I found something under my shoes. Oh… it’s your Attitude.
  • I always late to arrive office, but I make it by leaving early.
  • If people are trying to bring you DOWN, It only means that you are ABOVE THEM.
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • When I’m good I’m BEST, when I’m bad I’m WORST.
  • I’m so poor that I can’t pay attention in the class.
  • The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  • Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn’t come with USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS.
  • I am single as my love story is being written by God and he is busy in making it the best.
  • ATTITUDE Matters: Don’t say, “No one likes me..!!” Just say, “There is no one like ME..!!”
  • Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class.
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
  • Coins always make sounds but the currency notes are always silent!! That’s why I’m always calm & silent.
  • The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things that people say you can’t DO!!
  • I’m sorry it’s my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
  • So you’re checking my status… 😀
  • If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would sit next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
  • I have a new theory in mah life… what other people think of me is truly none of my business.
  • I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome.
  • The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
  • Some people are so fake that if you look properly at the back of their neck, you will find a tag saying, ”MADE IN CHINA”.

    High Attitude Whatsapp Status in Hindi:

    • खुशी तकदीरों में होनी चाहिये, तस्विरों में तो हर कोई खुश नजर आता है ।
    • ख़ुशनसीब है , ☝ वो लोग, जिनकी Contact ℓιѕт में मेरा नंबर Save है ।।
    • हमारे पूर्वज तो पत्थरों से आग लगाते थे, हम तो हमारे Status से ही आग लगा देते है
    • नसीब जिनके ऊँचे और मस्त होते हैं, इम्तिहान भी उनके जबरदस्त होते है ।
    • ‪#नया #नया‬ है ‪तू बेटे‬… मैंने ‪खेल‬ पुराने ‪खेले‬ है ? जिन लोगों के दम पर ‪‎उछलता‬ है तू… ‪मेरे‬ पुराने वो चेले‬ है ~©~
    • Attitude तो बच्चे दिखाते है हम तो लोगो को उनकी औकात दिखाते है
    • Gadi main verna aur pyar me marna muje aaj bhi pasad hai aur ford mein figo aur ladki me ego muje aaj bhi pasand nai!!!!
    • MaNa Ki Tu KiSi RaNi Se KuM nAhI LeKiN iS bAaT mE dUm NaHi JaB tAk TeRe BaDsHaH hUm NaHi
    • Namak SWAD anusar,Akad AUKAT anusar……;);)
  • Love Attitude Whatsapp Status for Boys & Girls

    • Kudi kehndi baby pehle jaguar le leo… muh dekh apna aai badi jaguar mangne.
    • Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro..
    • Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda…
    • Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai
    • Meri ik purani aadat h me bolda ghat ah sun da ta me hi ni
    • Eh Duniya Badi Hi Kutti Ae, Raj Ohi Krda Jihde Hath Jutti Ae
    • Scooty Activa Naar Di Dil Thar Di, Sade Bullet Di Awaaz Lokan De Kanna De Parde Padd Di
    • Hum ‘Kimat’ nal nHi ‘Kismat’ Nal Milde Haa….
    • Na chhuri rakde ha,or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu!…
    • Mennu Lagiya Ishq Da Rog…..Sannu Muaf Kariye Rabba….. { punjabi love status }
    • Sannu Ni Pata Pyaar Ki Honda Si….Par Tere Bin Ankhiyan Rondi Renndi Si..
    • Dukh’an Ne Yaar Tera ਐਂਵੇ ਖਾ ਲਿਆ, Jiven ELANTE ਖਾ Gya 17 Sector Nu_
    • Jado tak mere dil nu ,Tera fikar rahuga.. Ohdo tak Mere status ..ch tera zikar rahuga.
    • Desi jeha Jatt c brandy ho gya, Tere piche lag ke trendy ho gya..!!!
    • Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai…!!!
    • Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro..
    • Without waheguru… Im nothing
    • Sukh Wele ‪‎Picture‬, ..Dukh Wele ‎Sad Status‬, ..Har Wele ‪‎OnLine‬…
    • Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai…
    • Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro..
    • Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!..
    • Zindgi che Success hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai…
Attitude Whatsapp Status Images

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.